LATERAL FLOW IMMUNOASSAYSerological Rapid Test, COVID-19 IgG/IgM
- Easy to use only requires small blood sample
- Quick and accurate: result in 5-10 minutes
- 96% sensitivity
- 93% specificity
- Detects NEUTRALISING antibodies against virus entry into the cell
- The product is composed of a kit of 20 units.
The new Serological Test COVID-19 IgG / IgM Rapid Test Cassette allows to quickly, easily and accurately detect antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in people who are or have been infected by the virus that causes COVID-19.
Why use the BIOLAN HEALTH serological test?
- To identify people who are or have been infected with SARS-CoV-2.
- To identify people who have neutralising antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 and are “potentially” immune.
- To perform population based epidemiological studies to better understand the incidence and spread of the virus.
- It can be a useful tool in the evaluation of any potential vaccine.
- The Rapid Test Cassette has been developed and produced by BIOLAN HEALTH.
- Customised service available.
Download Flyer of the Serological Test COVID-19 IgG/IgM
Download Manufacturer’s EC Declaration of Conformity
If you are interested in receiving more information about the serological rapid test, please send an email to: email@example.com, or by filling in the following form.
Online order form
Frequently Asked Questions about the Serological Rapid Test COVID-19 IgG/IgM
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that usually only affect animals. However, some have the ability to be transmitted from animals to humans. SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus is a new type of coronavirus that can infect humans and was first detected in December 2019 in Wuhan city, Hubei province, China.
The incubation period, the time between infection with the virus and the onset of COVID-19 symptoms, is estimated to be 1 to 14 days and most often 5 to 6 days.
The most common symptoms are fever, cough and shortness of breath. In some cases, there are clinical forms with digestive symptoms (diarrhoea, abdominal pain), neurological symptoms (loss of taste, loss of smell) and even skin signs.
Serological tests detect the presence of antibodies in the blood.
The test will indicate whether antibodies that could immunise against COVID-19 have been generated.
This serological test does not detect the virus but the body’s immune response to it.
It detects the type of immunoglobulin: IgM, indicative of a recent infection, or IgG, indicative of a secondary, and therefore more prolonged, response.
A serological test enables to find out whether antibodies have been generated against the virus that causes COVID-19 disease.
Neutralising antibodies are antibodies that recognise the area of the virus where it binds to the host cell and block it.
The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette is for professional use only.
The test allows us to know the immunity status of each patient to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.